Update for 7/28/21: SupperMarket is ON for tonight! Note: Tables will not be available for seating until 4:30 p.m.
Enjoy freshly prepared a la carte items offered by several Chefs in one location (under the shade of the trees of the Lincoln Highway Experience, 3435 State Route 30 E. Latrobe, PA 15650) every Wednesday from 5 pm to 8 pm in June, July, and August (weather permitting). It’s where old and new friends share a picnic table and listen to live toe-tappin’ music. An all-cash weekly event, with modest parking fee per car. The expectation is for all adults attending SupperMarket to purchase supper from our Chefs.
Not permitted: outside food, smoking, or pets. Decisions to cancel (due to weather concerns) Lincoln Highway SupperMarket will be made by noon each Wednesday. Go to our News and Events Tab; then click Newsroom.
No seating until 4:30 p.m. Tables are limited, so we suggest you bring chairs or blankets, especially if you will be arriving late. No outside food or pets are permitted.
Funding for the live entertainment for this event is provided by the Westmoreland County Local Arts Grant Program.
- Aroma Italiano
- Chef Dato's Table
- Connections Cafe
- Grateful Smoke BBQ
- Blended 'n Brewed
- Bella Terra Vineyards
- 6/2/21 - Three Good Reasons (cancelled due to rain)
- 6/9/21 - Tim Roberts & Stacey Meyers
- 6/16/21 - DejaVu
- 6/23/21 - Detention
- 6/30/21 – Gary Stewart (cancelled due to rain)
- 7/7/21 - The Hamilton Ave. Band (cancelled due to threat of rain and thunderstorms)
- 7/14/21 – Max Keefer
- 7/21/21 – Adam Fitz
- 7/28/21 - Detention
- 8/4/21 – Tim Bush
- 8/11/21 - DejaVu
- 8/18/21 – Gashouse Annie
- 8/25/21 - Tim Roberts & Stacey Meyers
- 9/1/21 – Three Good Reasons (rescheduled from 6/2/21)
- 9/8/21 - Gary Stewart (rescheduled from 6/30/21)