A visit to the 5,000 sq. ft. Lincoln Highway Experience checks all the boxes:
- use of an Audio Wand for a custom Tour at 16 stops;
- a virtual Lincoln Highway bike ride across the United States;
- a restored 1938 diner where you’ll be served pie and coffee;
- a FREE electric vehicle charging station;
- examples of quirky supersized welded roadside architecture created by high school students;
- a Penny for your Tots Preschool room with 5 experience stops;
- a Wish You Were Here Postcard exhibit (with a postage stamp) if written out here;
- a restored tourist cabin, and lots of neon;
- a 1937 Packard car, considered THE car of the Lincoln Highway;
- the façade of a 1930s filling station with several restored vintage gas pumps; and
- an awesome Museum Shop!
Hours: The Lincoln Highway Experience is OPEN 10 am to 4 pm, Monday through Saturday, April through December. From January through March, the Lincoln Highway Experience is OPEN Monday through Friday. Last visitors are admitted at 3 pm daily, allowing one hour for the Tour. For holiday and other closings, please visit our News and Events Tab; then Newsroom.
Fees include use of individual Audio Wands; a Lincoln Highway Postcard (with postage if written out here); a piece of pie and cup of coffee or tea inside the 1938 restored Serro's Diner.
- Adults: $14
- Youth (7 years to 17 years): $5
- 6 and under: FREE
- Group Tours (a minimum of 12 to a group) must be scheduled in advance: $10 each
Directions: Midway between Latrobe and Ligonier, at 3435 State Route 30 E., Latrobe, PA 15650
TURN IN WHEN YOU SEE THE GIANT GAS PUMP!