COVID-19 Update: Lincoln Highway Experience Museum is open to the public.
New Year's Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Christmas
A visit to the 5,000 sq. ft. Lincoln Highway Experience checks all the boxes:
- use of an Audio Wand for a custom Tour at 16 stops;
- a virtual Lincoln Highway bike ride across the United States;
- a restored 1938 diner where you’ll be served pie and coffee;
- a FREE electric vehicle charging station;
- examples of quirky supersized welded roadside architecture created by high school students;
- a Penny for your Tots Preschool room with 5 experience stops;
- a Wish You Were Here Postcard exhibit (with a postage stamp) if written out here;
- a restored tourist cabin, and lots of neon;
- a 1937 Packard car, considered THE car of the Lincoln Highway;
- the façade of a 1930s filling station with several restored vintage gas pumps; and
- an awesome Museum Shop!
Fall Hours: Monday through Saturday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., with last visitors admitted at 3 p.m.
Fees include use of individual Audio Wands; a Lincoln Highway Postcard (with postage if written out here); a piece of pie and cup of coffee or tea inside the 1938 restored Serro's Diner.
- Adults: $14
- Youth (7 - 17 years): $5
- Preschoolers (4 - 6 years): $2
- 4 and under: FREE
- Group Tours (a minimum of 12 to a group) must be scheduled in advance: $10 each
Directions: Midway between Latrobe and Ligonier, at 3435 State Route 30 E., Latrobe, PA 15650
TURN IN WHEN YOU SEE THE GIANT GAS PUMP!