COVID-19 Update: Lincoln Highway Experience Museum is open to the public. We will continue to evaluate the current public health situation and change our operating hours accordingly. Please contact us with any questions.
New Year's Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Christmas
A visit to the 5,000 sq. ft. Lincoln Highway Experience checks all the boxes:
- use of an Audio Wand for a custom Tour at 16 stops;
- a virtual Lincoln Highway bike ride across the United States;
- a restored 1938 diner where you’ll be served pie and coffee;
- a FREE electric vehicle charging station;
- examples of quirky supersized welded roadside architecture created by high school students;
- a Penny for your Tots Preschool room with 5 experience stops;
- a Wish You Were Here Postcard exhibit (with a postage stamp) if written out here;
- a restored tourist cabin, and lots of neon;
- a 1937 Packard car, considered THE car of the Lincoln Highway;
- the façade of a 1930s filling station with several restored vintage gas pumps; and
- an awesome Museum Shop!
Winter Hours: Monday through Saturday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., with last visitors admitted at 3 p.m.
Fees include use of individual Audio Wands; a Lincoln Highway Postcard (with postage if written out here); a piece of pie and cup of coffee or tea inside the 1938 restored Serro's Diner.
- Adults: $14
- Youth (7 - 17 years): $5
- Preschoolers (4 - 6 years): $2
- 4 and under: FREE
- Group Tours (a minimum of 12 to a group) must be scheduled in advance: $10 each
Directions: Midway between Latrobe and Ligonier, at 3435 State Route 30 E., Latrobe, PA 15650
TURN IN WHEN YOU SEE THE GIANT GAS PUMP!