A visit to the 5,000 sq. ft. Lincoln Highway Experience checks all the boxes:
- use of an Audio Wand for a custom Tour at 16 stops;
- a virtual Lincoln Highway bike ride across the United States;
- a restored 1938 diner where you’ll be served pie and coffee;
- a FREE electric vehicle charging station;
- examples of quirky supersized welded roadside architecture created by high school students;
- a Penny for your Tots Preschool room with 5 experience stops;
- a Wish You Were Here Postcard exhibit (with a postage stamp) if written out here;
- a restored tourist cabin, and lots of neon;
- a 1937 Packard car, considered THE car of the Lincoln Highway;
- the façade of a 1930s filling station with several restored vintage gas pumps; and
- an awesome Museum Shop!
Hours: In accordance with the recommendations of local, state and national officials, the Lincoln Highway Heritage Corridor is being proactive and prudent regarding the Lincoln Highway Experience museum, Programs, and Events. Effective March 16, 2020, the Museum will be closed to the public; and all scheduled Programs and Events are cancelled through April 30. At that time, we will re-assess the COVID-19 situation.
Fees include use of individual Audio Wands; a Lincoln Highway Postcard (with postage if written out here); a piece of pie and cup of coffee or tea inside the 1938 restored Serro's Diner.
- Adults: $14
- Youth (7 years to 17 years): $5
- Preschoolers (4 years to 6 years): $2
- 4 and under: FREE
- Group Tours (a minimum of 12 to a group) must be scheduled in advance: $10 each
Directions: Midway between Latrobe and Ligonier, at 3435 State Route 30 E., Latrobe, PA 15650
TURN IN WHEN YOU SEE THE GIANT GAS PUMP!