Make a Donation
Since the Lincoln Highway Heritage Corridor is a 501(c)(3) designated by the IRS, all donations to our nonprofit are tax deductible.
“The Most Important Things in Life Are the Connections You Make with Others” – Tom Ford.
The Lincoln Highway was built in 1913. It is our nation’s first coast to coast highway, built to connect family and friends just as it does today. Along our 200 mile stretch of the Lincoln Highway Heritage Corridor sits our Lincoln Highway Experience Museum. Our mission is to connect residents and visitors with the stories of the Lincoln Highway. We were able to successfully fulfill our mission while the world navigated change due to COVID and we quietly celebrated our 25th birthday while staying connected to people like you.
It has been your enthusiasm for our shared love of history that has allowed us to become richer in artifact and knowledge, building a museum full of treasures, from long ago and now.
2020 also brought a change in navigators to LHHC. Olga retired after fearlessly and lovingly guiding the way for 25 years and turned the wheel over to me. As we move towards the future, some needs of LHHC have remained the same and we have some new challenges:
- The need for continued connections with people, businesses, nonprofits, and communities along our six-county, 200 mile corridor
- Maintenance and continued improvements to the Johnstown House, the 19th century portion of our museum complex
- Expanding our educational program to in-person programs at schools and organizations along the Lincoln Highway
- Creating community-oriented programming at our Lincoln Highway Experience museum, including serving hot foods in our restored 1938 diner
- Repairing the 20+ year old murals, signage, and 200-Mile Museum exhibits along our corridor in Westmoreland, Somerset, Bedford, Fulton, Franklin, and Adams counties
- And so much more!
Please support the Lincoln Highway Heritage Corridor as we begin the next 25 years by donating to our organization today. Send your donation to: LHHC, 3435 Route 30 East, Latrobe, PA 15650, or donate securely online by credit card or PayPal, using the button below.
Without donors like you, we never could have achieved so much. Through you we will achieve so much more! Thank you for always helping us to find the way.