Make a Donation
All donations* are tax deductible. To become a Friend: Send your name, address, and phone number along with your donation to: LHHC, 3435 Route 30 East, Latrobe, PA 15650, or donate securely online by credit card using the button below.
Adopt a Lincoln Highway SignThe LHHC erected and installed approximately 175 Lincoln Highway signs along the corridor. Although the signs have been paid for, each one requires annual liability insurance as well as upkeep. Adopting a sign for only $50 for a two year period will help us to offset these costs and maintain the signs. Once your order is complete, you will receive a map of your sign’s location. Sign up today online, or by phone, fax or postal mail!
Tell Us Your Story
The LHHC always likes to hear stories about the Lincoln Highway, whether about a road trip that you’ve currently taken, or about days gone by. Please share your stories with us, so that Lincoln Highway road warriors of all ages will continue to learn about the America’s first coast-to-coast highway!
With limited staff, volunteers really ‘make it happen’ for the Lincoln Highway Heritage Corridor in so many ways:
- Mailings - when we are having a special event or getting the quarterly Lincoln Highway Journal to our fans, we could use a hand.
- Archives – if you are organized, we need you to help keep our library and historical records in good order. Scanning in historical or organizational documents isn’t difficult, but it does take time.
- Committee Work – Do you get a kick out of throwing a party or planning programs? Please call and discover a good match for your interests.
- Beautification – now that we have our own site, there are flowers to be planted, watered and weeded. If you have 2 mornings a month during the growing season, it would be a huge help. With 8,500 vehicles passing by every day, we want to look our best!
- Handyman – there’s always that rod that needs hung, storm windows to install/remove, the garage that needs organized, and the basement of our 200+ year old building….you get the picture!
If you have memorabilia from the 1912 through 1940 period (we consider that period the Lincoln Highway era in Pennsylvania) such as postcards, photographs, advertisements, souvenirs, clothing, signs, maps, gas pumps, etc., please give us a call. Consider donating the item, or permit us to scan an image.